By using any ChopUp game (the “Game”), you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
- We collect the following types of information below through your use of any ChopUp game;
- We do collect Personal Information from the games, when users are requested to sign-up through social networks. However, users may choose not to use this services in which case no personal information is collected.
- a) We collect Non-Personal Information. “Non-Personal Information” is information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes Session data as described below.
- b) Session and Usage Data. “Session and Usage Data” is information about your use of an Application, such as significant achievements and new highscores. Please note that Session and Usage Data do not include any Personal Information nor does it include Content you may transmit or share through the use of the Application.
- Information collected is not shared with third parties.
- No Disclosure to Third Parties for Marketing Purposes Without Your Consent. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, unless you first affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
- You have the right to opt-out or revoke our access to your Personal data at any time. Simply send an email to email@example.com.
- Your information will be retained for a minimum duration of 3 years as defined in this policy.
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the TOS or abuse of an Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.